SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION HEMET
At SoCal Pool Guys our Certified technicians start your inspection utilizing non-intrusive specialized state of the art digital audio leak detection gear. We survey your entire swimming pool including the checking of suction, pressure lines, skimmers, main drains, returns and light markets. We’ve got the pool knowledge together with the cutting edge equipment that’s required to locate even the trickiest swimming pool leaks.
SoCal Pool Guys often fixes, patches or seals most pool leaks on the initial visit. When there’s a major repair needed or a problem with an underground line, we’ll indicate the area and promptly supply you with a written report and quotation for the essential repairs.
THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A POOL LEAK?
It’s standard for a swimming pool at the Inland Empire water’s degree to fluctuate. Evaporation, backwashing your filter, dab and pets can contribute to water reduction. But should you locate your water level going down two inches or more in a week, you most likely have a swimming pool leak. Swimming Pool Leak Detection Hemet and repair should be carried out quickly to avoid expensive damage to the pool shell and surrounding structures and potential erosion problems. And of course the cost of water reduction and the time invested in constantly filling your pool to avoid pool pump damage.
If you feel that your swimming pool is losing water in rate of 2 inches or more each week it’s the right time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys to run a thorough Swimming Pool Leak Detection Hemet inspection.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS FOR SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION
SoCal Pool Guys provides a quick turnaround, performs repairs that are solid, and has a superb customer service record. Choose SoCal Pool Guys to your Swimming Pool Leak Detection Hemet and find out the reason why the SoCal Pool Guys technicians and our advanced leak detection system for swimming pools and spas have such a great reputation!
Each SoCal Pool Guys technician goes through specialized cutting edge training to ensure our clients receive consistent and dependable results.
It’s definitely beneficial to utilize a swimming pool service company which specializes in pool fixes since when the SoCal Pool Guys technician arrives and finds a visible issue it is merely an above ground leak, by way of example, together with the pool gear or plumbing, we’ll supply you a quote to make the necessary repairs right there on the place. Our SoCal Pool Guys technician will refrain from going ahead with a full leak detection inspection if we discover a visible leak that could be the issue. This will help save you money!
We keep our coverage area small while exclusively focusing on swimming pool and spa leak detection so as to offer fast and efficient service in a timely way. When the leak detection inspection is finished, SoCal Pool Guys will prepare a written leak detection inspection report. The report will contain a description of the problem, pictures and diagrams as needed. We can also offer you a quotation for the repairs needed to correct the leak.
SoCal Pool Guys provides swimming pool leak detection services for the following areas:
The Inland Empire including Redlands, Highland, Loma Linda, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, Colton, Riverside, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Banning, Hemet and San Jacinto.
SOCAL POOL GUYS UNIQUE GUARANTEE
What makes SoCal Pool Guys exceptional is our assurance. In case you have a swimming pool leak that we are unable to locate, then our service is absolutely free, which just goes to show how confident we are that we’ll locate your swimming pool or spa leak.
SoCal Pool Guys always uses the latest advanced equipment that’s available. Most swimming pool or pool leaks can be detected, isolated and repaired without major disruption. There’s no need to empty your pool just to find the origin of the leak!
JUST HOW SERIOUS IS A SWIMMING POOL LEAK?
Did you know that a minor swimming pool leak can cause substantial damage and lead to a very big water bill? A pinhole-sized leak in a swimming pool plumbing system with 40-pound pressure (psi) will shed roughly 970 gallons of water at a 24-hour period. This comes to approximately 30,000 gallons a month or 360,000 gallons each year. That’s sufficient water to drain and refill the ordinary size residential swimming pool more than a 24 times. If your swimming pool or spa is losing more than 2 inches of water each week, it’s time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys for a comprehensive leak detection inspection.
CERTIFIED SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION HEMET SPECIALISTS
The typical pool plumbing can be a maze of countless feet of plumbing running in different directions. Since 1998 SoCal Pool Guys has serviced and worked with residential and commercial swimming pools and spas. We’ve got a thorough comprehension of pool plumbing so in regards to looking for a swimming pool leak we understand what to search for. We will accurately locate your leaks using state of the art digital audio leak detection gear.
SoCal Pool Guys leak detection specialists can find leaks in all types of swimming pools, pools, and other specialty water attributes. Included in these are Residential Swimming Pools and Spas, Commercial Swimming pools and spas, fountains, various water features, plumbing leaks under asphalt, concrete, or in your lawn.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION
SoCal Pool Guys understands a swimming pool leak can be one of the most aggravating, challenging and costly issues to solve. Swimming pool leaks that stay undetected can become extremely costly and might even result in additional more expensive pool fixes in the future. SoCal Pool Guys can help put an end to your frustration.
The first step in successful pool or spa leak detection is to gather information. Prior to calling SoCal Pool Guys, please consider the following questions.
- How many inches of water is the pool currently loosing in a 24 hour period? (See bucket test below)
- Does the Swimming pool lose more water when the pump is running?
- Are there any visible cracks in the pool? Are there any wet spots around the pool deck or around the pool area, such as constant wet spots in the grass?
- Has there been any recent repairs or construction activity?
- Does the pool have any in-floor cleaners (pop ups), waterfalls, water features, spas or fountains?
- Has an evaporation bucket test been preformed?
- Is there visible leaks present at the pool equipment or the PVC piping above ground?
Note: You may not need leak detection. Text us a picture of the visible leak and we will promptly provide you an estimate for repairs. Visible leaks should be repaired so they can be eliminated them prior to a full blown leak detection inspection is conducted.
- Does the pool pump frequently lose prime?
- Does your spa lose water when the pool pump isn’t running?
- Is your water bill seem to be unusually high?
- Are you constantly adding water to your swimming pool or spa?
- Does your pool have an auto fill?
- Does the pool or spa lose water to a certain level and then remains at that level? It doesn’t drop beyond a certain level?
NOW THAT YOU HAVE SCHEDULED YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS THESE ARE THE THINGS TO DO RIGHT BEFORE THEIR ARRIVAL
- Swimming Pool’s water lever needs to be half way up the tile.
- Shut off pool pump at least 1 hour before your leak detection appointment with SoCal Pool Guys
- We use state of the art leak detection listening devices, please don’t have your gardener mowing and blowing or any loud noisy work scheduled at the time of our appointment.
- Please have your pets contained.
- We need to be able to see the bottom of the swimming pool. If at all possible, your swimming pool should be vacuumed clean prior to your leak detection visit. Also, please be sure that the pool water is clear and not algae green. If the pool is green, text pictures to our office so that we can provide you with an estimate to clear it up prior to our scheduled leak detection visit.
SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION SERVICE AND PRICING
CALL FOR CURRENT PRICES
- electronic audio leak analysis
- pressure test pool returns
- pressure test spa jets
- pressure test pool suction
- pressure test spa suction
- dye testing as needed
- test skimmers
- check pool light niche
- test pool equipment
- check for structural cracks
- video inspection (when applicable)
- includes up to 2 hours of labor time
Pool Leak detections taking more than 2 hours is $100 per additional hour
SoCal Pool Guys Leak Detection includes the circulation pump, pool filter, pool heater, spa heater and one booster or jet pump. Most leak detections can be and are usually conducted without incurring additional cost.
Additional charges may apply if:
ADDITIONAL PUMPS OR EQUIPMENT ARE TESTED – $50 AND UP
Additional circulation systems, return and suction, may incur additional charge.
Additional equipment may include: Water falls, fountains, various water features, multiple skimmers, popup type self-cleaning system.
BUCKET TEST – $125
A bucket test can answer the question: does my pool have a leak. If you think you may have a leak, but are not sure, a bucket test is a good way to determine if a pool leak exists. We charge $125 for a bucket test. This charge will go toward a full leak detection if you choose to move forward within 7 days.
Step by Step instructions to conduct a bucket test on your own
Start with a 5-Gallon bucket, and something to mark the water line tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Bring the pool water to its normal operating level (half way up tile)
- Fill an empty 5-gallon bucket with pool or spa water to about 1-2 inches from the top of bucket. By filling the bucket close to the top you are ensuring that air movement over the surface of the bucket will be similar to that of the pool.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool without immersing it. To keep it from floating away it may be necessary to weight it down by placing a few bricks or rocks inside the bucket. By placing the bucket in the pool water you are ensuring that the water temperature of each will be similar.
- Mark the water level on the inside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Mark the water level of the pool on the outside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is before photo)
- Shut off your pump and mark the pool or spa level on the outside of the bucket, or on the pool wall.
- Resume normal pump operation of your pool. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the pool’s auto fill valve is off during the test.
- After 24 hours, shut off the pump again and compare the two levels. If the pool water (outer mark) goes down more than the inside water level of bucket (inside mark), there is probably a leak.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is the after photo)
*Delay bucket testing if it’s raining or if the wind is blowing. No swimming during the bucket testing period. If the pool’s water level goes below the skimmer during the testing period, immediately shut off the pool pump to protect your pool equipment from damage.
THE SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION WARRANTY
SoCal Pool Guys will warrant our leak detections for 30 days from the day the leak detection is performed provided that our customers approve the necessary repairs to be performed by our team or associates. If another company other than SoCal Pool Guys is hired to perform the repairs then we are unable to provide a warranty on the leak detection.