SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION COLTON
At SoCal Pool Guys our Certified Technicians begin your review utilizing non-intrusive technical state of the art digital audio leak detection gear. We survey your entire swimming pool including the checking of all suction, pressure lines, skimmers, main drains, returns and light niches. We’ve got the pool knowledge together with the cutting edge equipment that is required to find even the trickiest swimming pool leaks.
SoCal Pool Guys frequently fixes, seals or stains most pool leaks on the first visit. When there’s a major repair needed or a problem with an underground line, we’ll indicate the area and promptly provide you with a written report and quotation for the necessary repairs.
We are conveniently located in Redlands, CA and provide pool service to the surrounding areas.
THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A POOL LEAK?
It’s standard for a swimming pool at the Inland Empire water’s level to fluctuate. Evaporation, backwashing your filter, dab and pets may all contribute to water loss. But should you find your water level going down two inches or longer in a week, you most likely have a swimming pool leak. Pool leak detection and repair ought to be carried out quickly to avoid expensive damage to the pool shell and surrounding structures and potential erosion problems. And of course the price of water loss and the time spent in continuously filling your pool to avoid pool pump harm.
If you feel that your pool is losing water in rate of 2 inches or more every week it’s time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys to conduct a comprehensive Swimming Pool Leak Detection Colton review.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS FOR POOL LEAK DETECTION
SoCal Pool Guys provides a quick turnaround, performs repairs that are solid, and has an excellent customer service record. Choose SoCal Pool Guys for the Swimming Pool Leak Detection Colton and discover the reason why the SoCal Pool Guys technicians and our advanced leak detection method for swimming pools and spas have such an excellent reputation!
Each SoCal Pool Guys technician share our core values of honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness. Each SoCal Pool Guys technician undergo technical cutting edge training to ensure our clients receive consistent and dependable results.
It’s certainly beneficial to utilize a pool service company which specializes in pool fixes because when the SoCal Pool Guys technician arrives and finds a visible issue it is merely an above floor leak, by way of instance, together with the pool gear or pipes, we’ll provide you a quote to create the necessary repairs right there on the spot. Our SoCal Pool Guys technician will refrain from moving forward with a complete leak detection review if we discover a visible leak that may be the situation. This will save you money!
We keep our coverage area small while exclusively focusing on swimming pool and spa leak detection in order to provide fast and efficient service in a timely way. The report will contain a description of the problem, diagrams and pictures as needed. We can also provide you with a quote for the repairs needed to correct the leak.
SoCal Pool Guys provides swimming pool leak detection services for the following areas:
The Inland Empire including Redlands, Highland, Loma Linda, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, Colton, Riverside, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Banning, Hemet and San Jacinto.
SOCAL POOL GUYS UNIQUE GUARANTEE
What makes SoCal Pool Guys unique is our assurance. In case you have a swimming pool leak that we are unable to locate, then our service is absolutely free, which just goes to show how confident we are that we’ll locate your swimming pool or spa leak.
SoCal Pool Guys always utilizes the latest advanced equipment that is available. Most swimming pool or pool leaks can be detected, isolated and repaired without major disturbance. There’s no need to empty your pool simply to obtain the source of the leak!
JUST HOW SERIOUS IS A SWIMMING POOL LEAK?
Were you aware that a minor swimming pool leak can lead to substantial harm and result in a really big water bill? A pinhole-sized leak in a swimming pool plumbing system with 40-pound pressure (psi) will lose roughly 970 gallons of water at a 24-hour period. This comes to approximately 30,000 gallons a month or two 360,000 gallons each year. That’s sufficient water to drain and refill the average size residential swimming pool over a 24 times. If your swimming pool or spa is shedding more than 2 inches of water every week, then it’s time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys for a comprehensive leak detection review.
CERTIFIED SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION COLTON SPECIALISTS
The normal pool pipes may be a maze of countless feet of pipes running in different directions. Since 1998 SoCal Pool Guys has worked and serviced with commercial and residential swimming pools and spas. We’ve got a comprehensive understanding of pool pipes so in regards to looking for a swimming pool leak we understand what to search for. We’ll accurately locate your leaks using state of the art digital audio leak detection gear.
SoCal Pool Guys leak detection specialists can find leaks in all types of swimming pools, spas, and other specialty water attributes. Included in these are Residential Swimming Pools and Spas, Commercial Swimming pools and fountains, spas, various water characteristics, plumbing leaks under asphalt, concrete, or in your lawn.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION
SoCal Pool Guys knows a swimming pool leak may be one of the most aggravating, challenging and expensive problems to solve. Pool leaks that remain undetected can become extremely costly and may even result in further more expensive pool fixes in the future.
The first step in successful pool or spa leak detection is to gather information. Prior to calling SoCal Pool Guys, please consider the following questions.
- How many inches of water is the pool currently loosing in a 24 hour period? (See bucket test below)
- Does the Swimming pool lose more water when the pump is running?
- Are there any visible cracks in the pool? Are there any wet spots around the pool deck or around the pool area, such as constant wet spots in the grass?
- Has there been any recent repairs or construction activity?
- Does the pool have any in-floor cleaners (pop ups), waterfalls, water features, spas or fountains?
- Has an evaporation bucket test been preformed?
- Is there visible leaks present at the pool equipment or the PVC piping above ground?
Note: You may not need leak detection. Text us a picture of the visible leak and we will promptly provide you an estimate for repairs. Visible leaks should be repaired so they can be eliminated them prior to a full blown leak detection inspection is conducted.
- Does the pool pump frequently lose prime?
- Does your spa lose water when the pool pump isn’t running?
- Is your water bill seem to be unusually high?
- Are you constantly adding water to your swimming pool or spa?
- Does your pool have an auto fill?
- Does the pool or spa lose water to a certain level and then remains at that level? It doesn’t drop beyond a certain level?
NOW THAT YOU HAVE SCHEDULED YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS THESE ARE THE THINGS TO DO RIGHT BEFORE THEIR ARRIVAL
- Swimming Pool’s water lever needs to be half way up the tile.
- Shut off pool pump at least 1 hour before your leak detection appointment with SoCal Pool Guys
- We use state of the art leak detection listening devices, please don’t have your gardener mowing and blowing or any loud noisy work scheduled at the time of our appointment.
- Please have your pets contained.
- We need to be able to see the bottom of the swimming pool. If at all possible, your swimming pool should be vacuumed clean prior to your leak detection visit. Also, please be sure that the pool water is clear and not algae green. If the pool is green, text pictures to our office so that we can provide you with an estimate to clear it up prior to our scheduled leak detection visit.
SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION SERVICE AND PRICING
CALL FOR CURRENT PRICES
- electronic audio leak analysis
- pressure test pool returns
- pressure test spa jets
- pressure test pool suction
- pressure test spa suction
- dye testing as needed
- test skimmers
- check pool light niche
- test pool equipment
- check for structural cracks
- video inspection (when applicable)
- includes up to 2 hours of labor time
Pool Leak detections taking more than 2 hours is $100 per additional hour
SoCal Pool Guys Leak Detection includes the circulation pump, pool filter, pool heater, spa heater and one booster or jet pump. Most leak detections can be and are usually conducted without incurring additional cost.
Additional charges may apply if:
ADDITIONAL PUMPS OR EQUIPMENT ARE TESTED – $50 AND UP
Additional circulation systems, return and suction, may incur additional charge.
Additional equipment may include: Water falls, fountains, various water features, multiple skimmers, popup type self-cleaning system.
BUCKET TEST – $125
A bucket test can answer the question: does my pool have a leak. If you think you may have a leak, but are not sure, a bucket test is a good way to determine if a pool leak exists. We charge $125 for a bucket test. This charge will go toward a full leak detection if you choose to move forward within 7 days.
Step by Step instructions to conduct a bucket test on your own
Start with a 5-Gallon bucket, and something to mark the water line tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Bring the pool water to its normal operating level (half way up tile)
- Fill an empty 5-gallon bucket with pool or spa water to about 1-2 inches from the top of bucket. By filling the bucket close to the top you are ensuring that air movement over the surface of the bucket will be similar to that of the pool.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool without immersing it. To keep it from floating away it may be necessary to weight it down by placing a few bricks or rocks inside the bucket. By placing the bucket in the pool water you are ensuring that the water temperature of each will be similar.
- Mark the water level on the inside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Mark the water level of the pool on the outside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is before photo)
- Shut off your pump and mark the pool or spa level on the outside of the bucket, or on the pool wall.
- Resume normal pump operation of your pool. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the pool’s auto fill valve is off during the test.
- After 24 hours, shut off the pump again and compare the two levels. If the pool water (outer mark) goes down more than the inside water level of bucket (inside mark), there is probably a leak.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is the after photo)
*Delay bucket testing if it’s raining or if the wind is blowing. No swimming during the bucket testing period. If the pool’s water level goes below the skimmer during the testing period, immediately shut off the pool pump to protect your pool equipment from damage.
THE SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION WARRANTY
SoCal Pool Guys will warrant our leak detections for 30 days from the day the leak detection is performed provided that our customers approve the necessary repairs to be performed by our team or associates. If another company other than SoCal Pool Guys is hired to perform the repairs then we are unable to provide a warranty on the leak detection.