SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION EASTVALE
In SoCal Pool Guys our Licensed technicians start your review using non-intrusive specialized state of the art electronic audio leak detection gear. We examine your whole swimming pool such as the checking of all suction, stress lines, skimmers, main drains, yields and light markets. We have the pool understanding along with the cutting edge equipment that is required to find even the trickiest swimming pool leaks.
SoCal Pool Guys frequently fixes, seals or stains most pool leaks on the first trip. When there’s a significant repair required or a problem with an underground line, we’ll mark the area and immediately supply you with a written report and quotation for the essential repairs.
We are conveniently located in Redlands, CA and provide pool service to the surrounding areas.
THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A POOL LEAK?
It’s normal for a swimming pool at the Inland Empire water’s level to fluctuate. Evaporation, backwashing your filter, splash out and pets may all contribute to water loss. But should you find your water level going down two inches or longer in a week, you probably have a swimming pool escape. Pool leak detection and repair ought to be performed quickly to avoid expensive damage to the pool shell and surrounding structures and potential erosion problems. And of course the cost of water loss and the time spent in continuously filling your pool to avoid pool pump damage.
If you believe your pool is losing water in speed of 2 inches or more every week it is the right time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys to run a thorough Swimming Pool Leak Detection Eastvale review.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS FOR POOL LEAK DETECTION
SoCal Pool Guys supplies a fast turnaround, performs solid repairs, and has an superb customer service record. Pick SoCal Pool Guys to your Swimming Pool Leak Detection Eastvale and discover why the SoCal Pool Guys technicians along with our innovative leak detection system for swimming pools and spas have such a great reputation!
Each SoCal Pool Guys technician share our core values of honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness. Each SoCal Pool Guys technician goes through specialized cutting edge training to ensure that our clients receive consistent and dependable results.
It’s certainly beneficial to use a pool service company which specializes in pool fixes since when the SoCal Pool Guys technician arrives and discovers a visible issue that it is simply an above ground leak, for example, with the pool gear or pipes, we’ll supply you a quote to create the necessary repairs right there on the spot. Our SoCal Pool Guys technician will refrain from moving forward with a complete leak detection review if we discover a visible flow that may be the issue. This will help save you money!
We maintain our policy area small while only focusing on swimming pool and spa escape detection so as to offer fast and effective service in a timely way. The report will have a description of the problem, diagrams and pictures as required. We can also provide you with a quotation for the repairs needed to fix the leak.
SoCal Pool Guys supplies Swimming Pool Leak Detection Eastvale solutions for the following areas:
The Inland Empire including Redlands, Highland, Loma Linda, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, Colton, Riverside, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Banning, Hemet and San Jacinto.
SOCAL POOL GUYS UNIQUE GUARANTEE
What makes SoCal Pool Guys exceptional is our guarantee. In case you’ve got a swimming pool escape that we are not able to find, then our service is free, which just goes to show how confident we are that we’ll find your pool or spa escape.
SoCal Pool Guys always utilizes the latest advanced equipment that is available. Most swimming pool or pool leaks can be detected, isolated and repaired without any significant disturbance. There’s no need to empty your pool simply to obtain the origin of the escape!
JUST HOW SERIOUS IS A SWIMMING POOL LEAK?
Were you aware that even a minor pool leak can cause significant damage and lead to a really big water bill? It’s estimated that one out of every 20 swimming pools has a flow. A pinhole-sized flow in a swimming pool plumbing system with 40-pound stress (psi) will lose approximately 970 gallons of water at a 24-hour period. This comes to approximately 30,000 gallons a month or 360,000 gallons per year. That is enough water to drain and refill the ordinary size residential swimming pool over the usual 24 times. If your pool or spa is losing more than 2 inches of water every week, it’s time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys for an extensive leak detection review.
CERTIFIED POOL LEAK DETECTION SPECIALISTS
The typical pool pipes may be a maze of hundreds of feet of pipes running in different directions. Since 1998 SoCal Pool Guys has serviced and worked with residential and commercial swimming pools and spas. We have a thorough understanding of pool pipes so when it comes to searching for a swimming pool escape we understand what to look for. We will accurately find your leaks using state of the art electronic audio leak detection gear.
SoCal Pool Guys escape detection specialists can find flows in all types of swimming pools, pools, and other specialty water attributes. Included in these are Residential Swimming Pools and Spas, Commercial Swimming pools and fountains, spas, various water characteristics, plumbing leaks beneath concrete, asphalt, or even in your yard.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION
SoCal Pool Guys knows that a swimming pool escape may be one of the very aggravating, challenging and costly problems to resolve. Pool leaks that remain undetected could become extremely costly and may even lead to additional more expensive pool fixes later on. SoCal Pool Guys can help put an end to your frustration.
The first step in successful pool or spa leak detection is to gather information. Prior to calling SoCal Pool Guys, please consider the following questions.
- How many inches of water is the pool currently loosing in a 24 hour period? (See bucket test below)
- Does the Swimming pool lose more water when the pump is running?
- Are there any visible cracks in the pool? Are there any wet spots around the pool deck or around the pool area, such as constant wet spots in the grass?
- Has there been any recent repairs or construction activity?
- Does the pool have any in-floor cleaners (pop ups), waterfalls, water features, spas or fountains?
- Has an evaporation bucket test been preformed?
- Is there visible leaks present at the pool equipment or the PVC piping above ground?
Note: You may not need leak detection. Text us a picture of the visible leak and we will promptly provide you an estimate for repairs. Visible leaks should be repaired so they can be eliminated them prior to a full blown leak detection inspection is conducted.
- Does the pool pump frequently lose prime?
- Does your spa lose water when the pool pump isn’t running?
- Is your water bill seem to be unusually high?
- Are you constantly adding water to your swimming pool or spa?
- Does your pool have an auto fill?
- Does the pool or spa lose water to a certain level and then remains at that level? It doesn’t drop beyond a certain level?
NOW THAT YOU HAVE SCHEDULED YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS THESE ARE THE THINGS TO DO RIGHT BEFORE THEIR ARRIVAL
- Swimming Pool’s water lever needs to be half way up the tile.
- Shut off pool pump at least 1 hour before your leak detection appointment with SoCal Pool Guys
- We use state of the art leak detection listening devices, please don’t have your gardener mowing and blowing or any loud noisy work scheduled at the time of our appointment.
- Please have your pets contained.
- We need to be able to see the bottom of the swimming pool. If at all possible, your swimming pool should be vacuumed clean prior to your leak detection visit. Also, please be sure that the pool water is clear and not algae green. If the pool is green, text pictures to our office so that we can provide you with an estimate to clear it up prior to our scheduled leak detection visit.
SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION SERVICE AND PRICING
RESIDENTIAL POOL LEAK DETECTION – $350
COMMERCIAL POOL LEAK DETECTION – $550
- electronic audio leak analysis
- pressure test pool returns
- pressure test spa jets
- pressure test pool suction
- pressure test spa suction
- dye testing as needed
- test skimmers
- check pool light niche
- test pool equipment
- check for structural cracks
- video inspection (when applicable)
- includes up to 2 hours of labor time
Pool Leak detections taking more than 2 hours is $100 per additional hour
SoCal Pool Guys Leak Detection includes the circulation pump, pool filter, pool heater, spa heater and one booster or jet pump. Most leak detections can be and are usually conducted without incurring additional cost.
Additional charges may apply if:
ADDITIONAL PUMPS OR EQUIPMENT ARE TESTED – $50 AND UP
Additional circulation systems, return and suction, may incur additional charge.
Additional equipment may include: Water falls, fountains, various water features, multiple skimmers, popup type self-cleaning system.
BUCKET TEST – $125
A bucket test can answer the question: does my pool have a leak. If you think you may have a leak, but are not sure, a bucket test is a good way to determine if a pool leak exists. We charge $125 for a bucket test. This charge will go toward a full leak detection if you choose to move forward within 7 days.
Step by Step instructions to conduct a bucket test on your own
Start with a 5-Gallon bucket, and something to mark the water line tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Bring the pool water to its normal operating level (half way up tile)
- Fill an empty 5-gallon bucket with pool or spa water to about 1-2 inches from the top of bucket. By filling the bucket close to the top you are ensuring that air movement over the surface of the bucket will be similar to that of the pool.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool without immersing it. To keep it from floating away it may be necessary to weight it down by placing a few bricks or rocks inside the bucket. By placing the bucket in the pool water you are ensuring that the water temperature of each will be similar.
- Mark the water level on the inside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Mark the water level of the pool on the outside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is before photo)
- Shut off your pump and mark the pool or spa level on the outside of the bucket, or on the pool wall.
- Resume normal pump operation of your pool. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the pool’s auto fill valve is off during the test.
- After 24 hours, shut off the pump again and compare the two levels. If the pool water (outer mark) goes down more than the inside water level of bucket (inside mark), there is probably a leak.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is the after photo)
*Delay bucket testing if it’s raining or if the wind is blowing. No swimming during the bucket testing period. If the pool’s water level goes below the skimmer during the testing period, immediately shut off the pool pump to protect your pool equipment from damage.
THE SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION WARRANTY
SoCal Pool Guys will warrant our leak detections for 30 days from the day the leak detection is performed provided that our customers approve the necessary repairs to be performed by our team or associates. If another company other than SoCal Pool Guys is hired to perform the repairs then we are unable to provide a warranty on the leak detection.