SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION SUN CITY
In SoCal Pool Guys our Licensed technicians start your review utilizing non-intrusive specialized state of the art digital audio leak detection gear. We examine your entire swimming pool such as the checking of suction, pressure lines, skimmers, main drains, returns and light markets. We have the pool knowledge together with the cutting edge equipment that is required to locate even the trickiest swimming pool leaks.
SoCal Pool Guys frequently fixes, seals or stains most pool leaks on the initial visit. When there’s a major repair required or an issue with an underground line, we will indicate the region and promptly provide you with a written report and quotation for the essential repairs.
THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A POOL LEAK?
It’s normal to get a swimming pool in the Inland Empire water’s level to fluctuate. Evaporation, backwashing your filter, dab and pets may contribute to water reduction. But should you locate your water level going down two inches or more in a week, you most likely have a swimming pool leak. Pool leak detection and repair ought to be performed quickly to avoid costly damage to the pool shell and surrounding structures and possible erosion problems. Not to mention the price of water reduction and the time spent in constantly filling your pool to avoid pool pump harm.
If you believe your swimming pool is losing water in speed of two inches or more each week it is time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys to run a thorough Swimming Pool Leak Detection Sun City review.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS FOR POOL LEAK DETECTION
SoCal Pool Guys provides a fast turnaround, performs repairs that are solid, and has a superb customer service record. Pick SoCal Pool Guys to the Swimming Pool Leak Detection Sun City and find out why the SoCal Pool Guys technicians and our innovative leak detection method for swimming pools and spas have such a great reputation!
Every SoCal Pool Guys tech share our core values of honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness. Every SoCal Pool Guys tech goes through specialized cutting edge training to ensure our clients receive consistent and dependable results.
It’s certainly beneficial to utilize a swimming pool service company that specializes in pool fixes because when the SoCal Pool Guys tech arrives and finds a visible issue it is simply an above ground leak, for example, together with the pool gear or pipes, we will provide you a quote to create the necessary repairs right there on the spot. Our SoCal Pool Guys technician will refrain from moving forward with a complete leak detection review when we discover a visible leak that may be the issue. This will save you money!
SoCal Pool Guys is a family owned and locally operated. We maintain our policy area small while only concentrating on swimming pool and spa leak detection so as to provide fast and efficient service in a timely way. Once the leak detection review is complete, SoCal Pool Guys will prepare a written leak detection inspection report. The report will have a description of the issue, diagrams and pictures as required. We can also provide you with a quote for the repairs required to fix the leak.
SoCal Pool Guys provides Swimming Pool Leak Detection Sun City services for the following regions:
The Inland Empire including Redlands, Highland, Loma Linda, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, Colton, Riverside, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, Fontana, Rialto, Bloomington, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cherry Valley, Banning, Hemet and San Jacinto.
SOCAL POOL GUYS UNIQUE GUARANTEE
What makes SoCal Pool Guys exceptional is our assurance. If you’ve got a swimming pool leak that we’re unable to find, then our service is absolutely free, which just goes to show how confident we are that we will find your swimming pool or spa leak.
SoCal Pool Guys always utilizes the latest innovative equipment that is available. Most swimming pool or spa leaks can be detected, isolated and repaired without any major disturbance. There’s no need to empty your pool simply to obtain the source of the leak!
JUST HOW SERIOUS IS A SWIMMING POOL LEAK?
Were you aware that a minor swimming pool leak can lead to substantial harm and result in a very large water bill? It’s estimated that one out of every 20 swimming pools has a leak. A pinhole-sized leak in a swimming pool plumbing system with 40-pound pressure (psi) will lose approximately 970 gallons of water in a 24-hour period. This comes to about 30,000 gallons a month or two 360,000 gallons each year. That is enough water to drain and refill the average size residential swimming pool over the usual 24 times. If your swimming pool or spa is shedding more than two inches of water each week, it’s time to telephone SoCal Pool Guys to get a comprehensive leak detection review.
CERTIFIED SWIMMING POOL LEAK DETECTION SUN CITY SPECIALISTS
The typical pool pipes may be a maze of countless feet of pipes running in various directions. Since 1998 SoCal Pool Guys has worked and serviced with commercial and residential swimming pools and spas. We have a comprehensive comprehension of pool pipes so in regards to searching for a swimming pool leak we know what to look for. We’ll accurately find your leaks using state of the art digital audio leak detection gear.
SoCal Pool Guys leak detection specialists can discover flows in all types of swimming pools, spas, and other specialty water features. These include, Residential Swimming Pools and Spas, Commercial Swimming pools and spas, fountains, various water features, plumbing leaks under concrete, asphalt, or in your yard.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION
SoCal Pool Guys understands a swimming pool leak may be among the most aggravating, difficult and costly problems to solve. Pool leaks that stay undetected could become extremely costly and might even result in further more expensive pool fixes in the future.
The first step in successful pool or spa leak detection is to gather information. Prior to calling SoCal Pool Guys, please consider the following questions.
- How many inches of water is the pool currently loosing in a 24 hour period? (See bucket test below)
- Does the Swimming pool lose more water when the pump is running?
- Are there any visible cracks in the pool? Are there any wet spots around the pool deck or around the pool area, such as constant wet spots in the grass?
- Has there been any recent repairs or construction activity?
- Does the pool have any in-floor cleaners (pop ups), waterfalls, water features, spas or fountains?
- Has an evaporation bucket test been preformed?
- Is there visible leaks present at the pool equipment or the PVC piping above ground?
Note: You may not need leak detection. Text us a picture of the visible leak and we will promptly provide you an estimate for repairs. Visible leaks should be repaired so they can be eliminated them prior to a full blown leak detection inspection is conducted.
- Does the pool pump frequently lose prime?
- Does your spa lose water when the pool pump isn’t running?
- Is your water bill seem to be unusually high?
- Are you constantly adding water to your swimming pool or spa?
- Does your pool have an auto fill?
- Does the pool or spa lose water to a certain level and then remains at that level? It doesn’t drop beyond a certain level?
NOW THAT YOU HAVE SCHEDULED YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH SOCAL POOL GUYS THESE ARE THE THINGS TO DO RIGHT BEFORE THEIR ARRIVAL
- Swimming Pool’s water lever needs to be half way up the tile.
- Shut off pool pump at least 1 hour before your leak detection appointment with SoCal Pool Guys
- We use state of the art leak detection listening devices, please don’t have your gardener mowing and blowing or any loud noisy work scheduled at the time of our appointment.
- Please have your pets contained.
- We need to be able to see the bottom of the swimming pool. If at all possible, your swimming pool should be vacuumed clean prior to your leak detection visit. Also, please be sure that the pool water is clear and not algae green. If the pool is green, text pictures to our office so that we can provide you with an estimate to clear it up prior to our scheduled leak detection visit.
SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION SERVICE AND PRICING
RESIDENTIAL POOL LEAK DETECTION – $350
COMMERCIAL POOL LEAK DETECTION – $550
- electronic audio leak analysis
- pressure test pool returns
- pressure test spa jets
- pressure test pool suction
- pressure test spa suction
- dye testing as needed
- test skimmers
- check pool light niche
- test pool equipment
- check for structural cracks
- video inspection (when applicable)
- includes up to 2 hours of labor time
Pool Leak detections taking more than 2 hours is $100 per additional hour
SoCal Pool Guys Leak Detection includes the circulation pump, pool filter, pool heater, spa heater and one booster or jet pump. Most leak detections can be and are usually conducted without incurring additional cost.
Additional charges may apply if:
ADDITIONAL PUMPS OR EQUIPMENT ARE TESTED – $50 AND UP
Additional circulation systems, return and suction, may incur additional charge.
Additional equipment may include: Water falls, fountains, various water features, multiple skimmers, popup type self-cleaning system.
BUCKET TEST – $125
A bucket test can answer the question: does my pool have a leak. If you think you may have a leak, but are not sure, a bucket test is a good way to determine if a pool leak exists. We charge $125 for a bucket test. This charge will go toward a full leak detection if you choose to move forward within 7 days.
Step by Step instructions to conduct a bucket test on your own
Start with a 5-Gallon bucket, and something to mark the water line tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Bring the pool water to its normal operating level (half way up tile)
- Fill an empty 5-gallon bucket with pool or spa water to about 1-2 inches from the top of bucket. By filling the bucket close to the top you are ensuring that air movement over the surface of the bucket will be similar to that of the pool.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool without immersing it. To keep it from floating away it may be necessary to weight it down by placing a few bricks or rocks inside the bucket. By placing the bucket in the pool water you are ensuring that the water temperature of each will be similar.
- Mark the water level on the inside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Mark the water level of the pool on the outside of the bucket with tape, pencil, marker or grease pencil.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is before photo)
- Shut off your pump and mark the pool or spa level on the outside of the bucket, or on the pool wall.
- Resume normal pump operation of your pool. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the pool’s auto fill valve is off during the test.
- After 24 hours, shut off the pump again and compare the two levels. If the pool water (outer mark) goes down more than the inside water level of bucket (inside mark), there is probably a leak.
- Snap a photo of the bucket with the water lines marked on the inside and outside of bucket. We may ask you to text us the before and after photos. (this is the after photo)
*Delay bucket testing if it’s raining or if the wind is blowing. No swimming during the bucket testing period. If the pool’s water level goes below the skimmer during the testing period, immediately shut off the pool pump to protect your pool equipment from damage.
THE SOCAL POOL GUYS POOL LEAK DETECTION WARRANTY
SoCal Pool Guys will warrant our leak detections for 30 days from the day the leak detection is performed provided that our customers approve the necessary repairs to be performed by our team or associates. If another company other than SoCal Pool Guys is hired to perform the repairs then we are unable to provide a warranty on the leak detection.